1) Download "Windows.Genuine.Advantage.Validation..rar"
Even with the ability to store and retrieve your security, it does no good if the operating system is inaccessible. Ignoring your PC for a few years, removing a computer from a domain, or simply needing administrative rights on a PC are just a few reasons that the admin password may need to be reset. With Microsoft’s improved security over the last few years, it became more difficult to resent Windows administrator password. However, there are still several ways to get around it and I am bringing you three of the easiest ways to reset forgotten windows password for XP, Vista and Server 2003.
4. Go to System > Administration > Synaptic Package Manager.
7. Click reload on synaptic package manager.
10. Click “Apply on Summary Window” and also to confirm changes.
13. The final step of the process is actually resetting the password via the Linux terminal.
2. With Barts PreInstalled Environment
Use the Print Screen key to obtain Screen Capturesuse the Print Screen key to obtain Screen Captures.
Sometimes we’ve to start it by specifying long commandline arguments. In those cases, instead of double click and running the application, usually we take command prompt and start applications by entering commandline. When, Console opens, it points to the default path and we’ve change the directory to required folder by CD command. Is there any easy way to start command prompt with default path as selected folder in Windows explorer? Yep! there is